"The place you'll never forget"

Power Bank caught fire - do not use the charger

Published: 2016-09-06 12:30 av Per Straume

On Monday September 5., powerbanks were distributed to students at Volda University College in the Berte Kanutte-building by an external company. On Tuesday morning, it looks like one of these chargers caught fire during charging.

Power Bank

The student who experienced the incident seems to be doing well. Volda University College strongly advise that students into further notice not use these chargers. Further information will be provided shortly.